Mission Crest Elementary Parent ClubWelcome to the Mission Crest Elementary Parent Club (MCEPC)!!
We are so excited that you decided to take the time to check out our parent club. Parents are a very important and necessary part of what makes Mission Crest so amazing. The primary goal of the MCEPC is to provide exciting educational activities for our children throughout the year including: Charger’s Ignite, AR store, AR parties, book fairs, field trips, awards, and testing incentives. It is your participation that makes these programs happen!
On this page you will find a lot of information about our Parent Club such as: ways to get involved at Mission Crest; MCEPC board members; MCEPC membership information; upcoming dates; fundraiser information, and information about ordering Mission Crest Charger gear. If at any time you have questions or ideas, please feel free to let us know.
Ways to Get Involved at Mission Crest
- Join MCEPC!! There are monthly meetings that you can attend to hear about everything going on and upcoming events at Mission Crest. Your help is vital and necessary to help our school, and we want to hear your opinions and ideas!! After all-it’s for our kids.
- Be sure to check your child’s Monday News Folder for upcoming events and fundraisers at Mission Crest that you can participate in and volunteer to help us out.
- Participate in one (or more) fundraiser (see below). This helps us to keep doing great things for our kids!
- Volunteer in our Parent Volunteer Center. This is an awesome place to come and volunteer. The parent center has a list of tasks that need to be completed (usually by request of a teacher/staff member), and we have a place to work together and complete the work.
Vice Presidents……….Nina Lopez and Raelina Garcia
Sergeant of Arms…..Karla Geraldo
Would you like to become more involved at Mission Crest and join MCEPC? We invite you to become a member. When joining MCEPC, you become part of a team of parents, teachers, and others who are committed to give our children the best possible education! A MCEPC membership does not obligate you to go to meetings, donate your time, or put you on a calling list. It does give you a voice in your child’s education.
Everyone can join MCEPC including parents, students, grandparents, friends and neighbors! Regular membership is only $5 per family for the entire school year. This year there are a variety of membership packages available to our Mission Crest Families (ranging in price from $10-$25). Each membership package has a variety of items that are received including: your family name on our MCEPC Membership Board, a pencil, bumper sticker and even a Mission Crest t-shirt (for those who do a Platinum Membership). For more information or to join, pick up a membership application in our front office.
Our meetings are always held on the third Thursday of the month in room A1!! Mark your calendar and make plans to join us so that your voice can be heard!
If you would like to volunteer for fundraisers, events, and more, please click on the link to download the form below, print, complete, and return to the MCEPC board.
- Box Tops for Education: On General Mills items you will find these “clip-out coupons” for the schools. All you need to do is cut it out and return the box tops to your child’s class. MCEPC collects the box tops, we return them to General Mills and the school benefits! Thank you for your support in this way.
- Target REDCards: When you shop, you can help us raise money for our school! Here’s how it works: visit target.com/tcoe or call 1-800-315-6142. You designate Mission Crest as your school and then when you use your REDcard (Target credit, debit, or visa) they will donate 1% of all sales to our school. You can learn more at target.com/redcard or by stopping in at a Target to apply.