MIssion crest elementary Parent Club
We are so excited that you decided to take the time to check out our parent club. Parents are a very important and necessary part of what makes Mission Crest so amazing. The primary goal of the MCEPC is to provide exciting educational activities for our children throughout the year
Ways to Get Involved at Mission Crest
- Join MCEPC!! There are monthly meetings that you can attend to hear about everything going on and upcoming events at Mission Crest. Your help is vital and necessary to help our school, and we want to hear your opinions and ideas!! After all-it’s for our kids.
- Be sure to check your child’s Monday News Folder for upcoming events and fundraisers at Mission Crest that you can participate in and volunteer to help us out.
- Participate in one (or more) fundraiser (see below). This helps us to keep doing great things for our kids!
- Volunteer in our Parent Volunteer Center. This is an awesome place to come and volunteer. The parent center has a list of tasks that need to be completed (usually by request of a teacher/staff member), and we have a place to work together and complete the work.
Our MCEPC Board
We want to thank all of our MCEPC board members for their time and efforts helping to organize MCEPC into the wonderful parent club that it is! These are the members who put in the extra effort to keep everything on track. If you have any questions or ideas, these are the ones who can help put a plan in motion. So, please see them for more information.
Vice President………..Jeni Griese
Sergeant of Arms…..Catherine Morales
MCEPC Membership Information
Would you like to become more involved at Mission Crest and join MCEPC? We invite you to become a member. When joining MCEPC, you become part of a team of parents, teachers, and others who are committed to give our children the best possible education! A MCEPC membership does not obligate you to go to meetings, donate your time, or put you on a calling list. It does give you a voice in your child’s education.
Everyone can join MCEPC including parents, students, grandparents, friends and neighbors! Regular membership is only $5 per family for the entire school year. This year there are a variety of membership packages available to our Mission Crest Families (ranging in price from $10-$25). Each membership package has a variety of items that are received including: your family name on our MCEPC Membership Board, a pencil, bumper sticker and even a Mission Crest t-shirt (for those who do a Platinum Membership). For more information or to join, pick up a membership application in our front office.
MCEPC Meeting Information
Our meetings are always held on the third Thursday of the month in room A1!! Mark your calendar and make plans to join us so that your voice can be heard!
If you would like to volunteer for fundraisers, events, and more, please click on the link to download the form below, print, complete, and return to the MCEPC board.
Fundraising gives us the ability to “raise fun” at Mission Crest and bring many exciting programs to our MC Chargers. This is another way you can get involved and support your child’s education. Here is all of the current fundraiser information:
These fundraisers are available for participation all year:
- Box Tops for Education: On General Mills items you will find these “clip-out coupons” for the schools. All you need to do is cut it out and return the box tops to your child’s class. MCEPC collects the box tops, we return them to General Mills and the school benefits! Thank you for your support in this way.
- Target REDCards: When you shop, you can help us raise money for our school! Here’s how it works:
visittarget.com/tcoe or call 1-800-315-6142. You designate Mission Crest as your school and then when you use your REDcard (Target credit, debit, or visa) they will donate 1% of all sales to our school. You can learn more at target.com/redcard or by stopping in at a Target to apply.